C++ Programming (2011 Spring)
Goals of this course
(1) Understand the fundamental principles of C++ language, can do simple coding Data type, Controls, functions, array, pointer, …
(2) Understand the idea of object-oriented software design, can do simple design Class, object, Inheritance, …
(3) Know about the background of software programming and software engineering
Weeks (9-12, 14-18) & Classrooms
(1) Each Monday in Week 9-12, 14-18:
Lecture hour 5-6, Classroom C12-N302: Finance1001-1002, Accounting1001-1002
Lecture hour 7-8, Classroom C12-N304: Medicine1001-1003
(2) Each Wednesday in Week 9-12, 14-18:
Lecture hour 5-6, Classroom C12-N112: Medicine1001-1003
Lecture hour 7-8, Classroom C12-N302: Finance1001-1002, Accounting1001-1002
(3) [Examination] Week 20, Saturday Afternoon 14:30 - 17:00, 9th July :
Classroom C12-N101: Medicine1001
Classroom C12-N102: Medicine1002
Classroom C12-N103: Medicine1003
Classroom C12-N104: Finance 1001
Classroom C12-N109: Finance 1002
Classroom C12-N110: Accounting1001
Classroom C12-N111: Accounting1002
[Notice1] The lecture on 2nd May is cancelled due to the national holiday.
[Notice2] The lecture on 6nd June is cancelled due to the national holiday.
 H.M.Deitel, P.J.Deitel, Small C++ How to program, 5th ,Pearson 2005
 H.M.Deitel, P.J.Deitel, C++ How to program [digital version download], 5th ,Pearson 2005
 郑莉 等，《C++ 语言程序设计》，清华大学出版社，2005.7
 钱能 等，《C++ 程序设计教程》（第2版），清华大学出版社，2005.9
(1) Textbook source code [download]
(2) Reference book for standard C/C++ functions [download]
(3) Development tool: Virsual C++ 6.0 for teaching and study [download]
(4) Development tool: Virsual C++ Assistant [download]
(5) Development tool: Code Blocks [download] and in Chinese language patch [download]
If you have questions, welcome write e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Due to the large number of spam e-mails, please add ``[C++][Question]'' as the prefix in the title of your e-mail.
That will help me to identify your e-mails, thank you.
<Last Updated: 2011-06-22>